Transition Resources

If you have any queries, please email, or call the main office on 01482 217898.

Please download the My Ed app and the Class Charts app prior to your child starting with us. You can find out more information about our Parent Communication app here: My Ed App Letter – More information can be found on the My Ed Parent App page.

Internal Support

Details for information on our Special Educational Needs support can be found on our SEND page.

External Support

  • Please follow the link to see local food banks available across Hull Food Bank List
  • Local domestic abuse support services are available and continue to provide support, advice and information during COVID-19. Please check the purple contact sheet below.

Please visit our Safeguarding page for information, advice and who to contact.