Notice of Variation to the 2021/22 and 2022/23 Admissions arrangements for The Boulevard Academy
On behalf of The Boulevard Academy Trust, we are notifying you of a variation to our determined admission arrangements for 2021/22 and 2022/23. Each of these can be seen in the Policies section of our website
The Academy PAN will rise from 120 to 180.
The Academy operates a city-wide admissions policy, meaning parents can apply to send their child here regardless of where they live in Hull.
Priority is given to children with a Statement of Special Educational Needs where The Boulevard Academy is named on the statement, under Section 324 of the Education Act 1996.
In the case of over-subscription, where the number of applications, after the allocation of priority admissions, is greater than the published pupil admission number, the criteria below will be used in the following order, with any remaining places being allocated to the next criteria.
All siblings of multiple births will be treated as a single application.
- Children who are, or were previously, in the care of a Local Authority as per section 22 of the Children’s Act 1989.
- Having a brother or sister who will be attending the Academy at the expected time of admission.
- Being a resident within the following postcode areas: HU1, HU2, HU3, HU4, HU5, HU6, HU7, HU8 & HU9.
- Being a resident within the following postcode areas: HU10, HU13, HU14, HU16.
- Being a resident in any other postcode area.
Random allocation will be applied as a tie-breaker for each of the above criteria if required.