Please check our Home Learning: COVID-19 page for support around wellbeing and Coronavirus.
We aim to promote positive mental health for every member of our student body. We pursue this aim using both universal, whole school approaches and specialised, targeted approaches aimed at vulnerable students.
At The Boulevard Academy we have a wide range of support including-
- Form Tutor and class teacher support
- Head of year
- Pastoral key workers for identified students with attendance, vulnerability and wellbeing issues
- Wellbeing staff who offer 1-1 targeted support, drop in sessions after school and self-referrals for all students regarding their mental health and wellbeing
- Turn to us available Monday lunch times for students to access neutral support, advice and signposting for students
- HeadStart services which aims to:
“Enable children and young people to have positive mental health and wellbeing,
thrive in ‘their communities’ and to ‘bounce back’ from life’s challenges”
Please follow the link below to download their guide to see what additional services we can refer the students for.
To discuss any wellbeing issues please contact email@example.com or call The Boulevard Academy on 01482 217898 and ask for Mrs Bentley and Mrs Thackeray.
Additional outside agency support for students-
MIND support with downloadable resources- When you’re living with a mental health problem, or supporting someone who is, having access to the right information – about a condition, treatment options, or practical issues – is vital. Click in the link below to find out more.
Parental support available-
Parenting courses- Children don’t come with an instruction manual so when it comes to parenting, how do you know what’s best and what works? Parents do a fantastic job, but there are times when some extra support may be needed. As part of the support available to parents in Hull they following courses to help-
Parenting guides- Gain more confidence as a parent-to-be, parent, grandparent and carer and try these free handy parenting guides full of top tips and advice.
For more information please refer to the Wellbeing Policy on our policy page.